09 May 2016

Belated Grateful Friday!

Well I have just not been good about doing these posts but I do enjoy doing the grateful list.
  • I cleaned part of the front yard! A very small portion of the yard is now weed free and has basil seeds that will hopefully come up soon.
  • I attended a job fair on Friday and I got my name out there.
  • A company contacted me for a preliminary interview, a little nervous about that.
  • My whole family was in town to celebrate my nephew's birthday and that was fun.
  • I woke up everyday last week feeling good about myself.
I feel like I've made progress and that things seem to be looking up but I'm not going to call it a success just yet because it seems that my life is more down than up some weeks or months or years. The therapy continues and I am really trying hard to follow my therapist's advice but some days are easier than others. Last week had a couple of bitter pills but overall I managed things well. At least I think I did. We'll see how everything progresses but I have hope and I have a semi-plan. After all, the best laid plans of mice and (wo)men often go awry. Hopefully I will have some news concerning work soon!

Hope everyone had a great week and weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment