I feel a little tired to today. I had a ¾ post written the other day and I lost it because I forgot to save. I decided to put it off for another few days. Then I just didn’t do it. Sigh. So what’s up? Well…
1. The Spurs lost the Finals but you know what? I loved every single second of those games! They were amazing! Especially the last 2 games. Love the Spurs J
2. The dryer broke but it has been replaced. Story of my life – broken appliances.
3. The yard is looking pretty nifty right now. I am now sporting a farmer’s tan from being out in the yard so much but the plants and reemerging grass look GOOD.
4. The nephew is still cute as a button.
5. Work is going well despite some mishaps last week.
6. I am obsessed with The American Baking Competition.
7. What is this whole Georgia thing I see after certain programs? Georgia is the new Hollywood?
8. Still knitting and still crafting but now that summer is here – less cooking. Cereal has become a dinner staple for me of late.
Yup that’s about the extent of excitement in my life. I will be attempting a carrot cake this weekend. Yeah. Excitement. Oh yeah, also had my teeth cleaned this week. The dentist is still quite good-looking. Not helpful when you have to open your mouth so wide for him though, not a flattering position.
I guess I needed some slow and just relaxing time. I have been busy travelling and going about life way too fast of late it seems. Let’s slow things down a bit Mr. Calendar.
Hope everyone has had a wonderful week and enjoy your forthcoming weekend!