03 May 2016

Belated Grateful Friday

I have a lot to be thankful for, especially these past 2 weeks. My life is slowly changing and I am looking forward to a lot of these changes. Although right about now I am truly freaking out because I have not found
My Jujube tree, lots of chile planted,
some corn, and cantaloupe!
a job yet. I perhaps jumped the gun but at the same time I no longer felt welcome or comfortable in my job so I figured better jump ship while the jumping was good. What is done is done, no point in freaking out now I guess, just need to plow ahead.

OK, grateful list coming your way:

  • I have maintained weight, not a great number but maintained.
  •  I feel much less stressed.
  • I am hopeful I will find a job soon.
  • Weather was amazing this last week.
  • I finished planting my veggies! The little garden actually looks really nice.
  • My sisters and I are going through a really great point in our relationships.
  • My parents and I are going through a good transformation in our relationship too. This is big because my relationship with them has not always been – nice.
  •  Although there is a bunch of crazy scary up in the air I feel good, better than I have in a long time!

Well for this last week this is the list and I’m happy for all that it brought. I hope everyone has had a great week!



No comments:

Post a Comment