I have a lot to be thankful for, especially these past 2 weeks. My life is slowly changing and I am looking forward to a lot of these changes. Although right about now I am truly freaking out because I have not found
a job yet. I
perhaps jumped the gun but at the same time I no longer felt welcome or
comfortable in my job so I figured better jump ship while the jumping was good.
What is done is done, no point in freaking out now I guess, just need to plow
|My Jujube tree, lots of chile planted, |
some corn, and cantaloupe!
OK, grateful list coming your way:
- I have maintained weight, not a great number but maintained.
- I feel much less stressed.
- I am hopeful I will find a job soon.
- Weather was
- I finished planting my veggies! The little garden actually looks really nice.
- My sisters and I are going through a really great point in our relationships.
- My parents and I are going through a good transformation in our relationship too. This is big because my relationship with them has not always been – nice.
- Although there is a bunch of crazy scary up in the air I feel good, better than I have in a long time!
week this is the list and I’m happy for all that it brought. I hope everyone has had
a great week!